SUSTAINABILITY IN FOOD AND INNOVATION
Enhancing the quality of our food supply in all aspects requires collective collaboration. Research and academia, bio-food and health ingredients industries, public health, and the entire innovation ecosystem must come together to promote sustainable food.
BÉNÉFIQ brings together all these stakeholders and contributes to the growth of the bio-food and health ingredients sector by highlighting the importance of R&D as a catalyst for innovation. With the resounding success of previous editions, the event has become an indispensable opportunity for acquiring new knowledge and fostering fruitful exchanges.
Don’t miss this enriching and friendly international gathering!
BÉNÉFIQ, in a nutshell:
- Numerous conferences on the latest developments in research, innovation strategy and market trends;
- An innovation showcase (expo) focused on the expertise and the technologies in the sector;
- Scientific posters that extend the reach of the next generation;
- Business appointments to help connect research and industry, to promote the establishment of partnerships, to maximize opportunities here and abroad;
- Social activities to optimize exchanges and networking in a convivial atmosphere.
Who is involved?
- Universities and research institutions (researchers, professionals and students);
- Companies in the food sector (manufacturers, processors, suppliers and distributors);
- Promoters of technology and specialized equipment;
- Health professionals;
- Consultants and service providers;
- Investors and economic development officers;
- Ministries, government agencies and NPOs.