International Rendezvous on
Health Food and Ingredients
OCTOBER 2023, 4-5
Quebec City Convention Centre, Canada
RESEARCH AND INDUSTRY JOINING FORCES FOR HEALTH
The 6th edition of BÉNÉFIQ, a major event focused on health ingredients and food, will take place on October 4th and 5th, 2023, in the beautiful city of Quebec, Canada. Supported by the expertise of INAF and Quebec in sustainable food, BÉNÉFIQ is a crucial gathering that connects researchers, the bio-food industry, the health ingredients sector, and the entire innovation community.
Mark your calendars!
BÉNÉFIQ, in a nutshell:
- Numerous conferences on the latest developments in research, innovation strategy and market trends;
- An innovation showcase (expo) focused on the expertise and the technologies in the sector;
- Scientific posters that extend the reach of the next generation;
- Business appointments to help connect research and industry, to promote the establishment of partnerships, to maximize opportunities here and abroad;
- Social activities to optimize exchanges and networking in a convivial atmosphere.
Who is involved?
- Universities and research institutions (researchers, professionals and students);
- Companies in the food sector (manufacturers, processors, suppliers and distributors);
- Promoters of technology and specialized equipment;
- Health professionals;
- Consultants and service providers;
- Investors and economic development officers;
- Ministries, government agencies and NPOs.