International Rendezvous on
Health Food and Ingredients
OCTOBER 2023, 4-5
Quebec City Convention Centre, Canada
Food and Innovation
Add to Calendar
Research and Industry come together for health
The 6th edition of BENEFIQ, the International Rendezvous on Health Food and Ingredients, will be held on October 4-5, 2023 in the beautiful City of Quebec, in Canada. Driven by INAF and Quebec’s expertise in sustainable food, BENEFIQ is a must-attend event sparking synergy among the world of research, the bio-food industry, the health ingredients sector and the entire innovation ecosystem.
Mark your calendar!
More info to come!
Be on the lookout for our latest updates, subscribe to our newsletter!
- Several conferences on the latest developments in research, innovation strategy and market trends;
- An exhibition focused on the know-how and innovations of the sector;
- Scientific posters that highlight the emerging talent;
- Business meetings to connect research and industry, facilitate new partnerships, and maximize opportunities here and abroad;
- Social activities to optimize exchanges and networking in a friendly atmosphere.
- Universities and research institutions (researchers, professionals and students)
- Food companies (manufacturers, processors, suppliers and distributors)
- Promoters of specialized technologies and equipment
- Health professionals
- Consultants and service providers
- Investors and sector promoters
- Ministries, government and economic development agencies