Speaker Eric Simard
Idunn Technologies - Vitoli Products
· Eric Simard holds a Ph.D. in biology, specializing in cellular longevity, and is the author of four books.
· He serves as the President of the Professional Association for Integrative Health (Association professionnelle pour la santé intégrative).
· For over 10 years, he served as the President of the Advisory Committee of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Quebec office.
· He is an appointed member by the Council of Ministers on the Commission of Ethics in Science and Technology.
· He is the author of four books and the host of the program ‘La santé autrement,’ broadcasted on the Cogeco network.
· He is the President of Idunn Technologies, a company that markets Vitoli products.
· He has received 14 scholarships and awards.