OCTOBER 2-4, 2018
Quebec City Convention Centre, Canada
SEIZE THE FUTURE OF FOOD
BENEFIQ, where RESEARCH and INDUSTRY come together for HEALTH
The international rendezvous on health ingredients will be held from October 2 to 4, 2018, at the Quebec City Convention Centre in Canada. Anchored in Quebec City’s reputation for excellence in food and health, BENEFIQ is a must-attend event sparking synergy among scientists and industry professionals from this rapidly evolving sector. For this 4th edition, the program, cocreated with industry stakeholders, was devised around the broad theme of “The Future of Food”.
DISCOVER, INNOVATE and NETWORK
Whether you are in business or research, there is something for you!
BENEFIQ 2018 IS …
- An innovation hall (expo) focused on knowledge and innovation in the sector
- Personalized business meetings (B2B – R2B) to connect research and industry stakeholders, promote partnerships and maximize opportunities both locally and internationally
- Social activities to promote exchanges and networking in a convivial atmosphere
- Joint event, the 1st edition of “GREEN FOOD TECH 2018, sustainable processes for the food of tomorrow”
BENEFIQ IS FOR:
All stakeholders involved in the the sectors of health food and ingredients, nutritional supplements, cosmeceutical and nutrition.
Researchers, industry professionals, distributors, investors, health professionals, socio-economic development agents, … All are invited to this major event at the crossroads of science and industry.
- To update and increase your knowledge about the field and find out about the latest breakthroughs and trends
- To discuss advances and challenges in the industry
- To take advantage of numerous business and scientific networking opportunities
- To meet future partners, investors, clients and distributors
- To meet and discuss with international leaders in the sector
- To take advantage of an international platform specifically designed for the health ingredients sector
BÉNÉFIQ IS …
The international rendezvous on health ingredients that will be held from October 2 to 4, 2018, at the Quebec City Convention Centre in Canada. Anchored in Quebec City’s reputation for excellence in food and health, BENEFIQ is a must-attend event sparking synergy among scientists and industry professionals from this rapidly evolving sector.
An initiative of the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF)