OCTOBER 2-4, 2018
Quebec City Convention Centre, Canada
BENEFIQ, where RESEARCH and INDUSTRY come together for sustainable food and health
The international rendezvous on health ingredients will be held from October 6 to 8, 2020, at the Quebec City Convention Centre in Canada. Anchored in Quebec City’s reputation for excellence in food and health, BENEFIQ is a must-attend event sparking synergy among scientists and industry professionals from this rapidly evolving sector. This is the 5th edition of the event.
DISCOVER. CONNECT. GO FURTHER.
Whether you are in business or research, there is something for you!
BENEFIQ 2020 IS …
- An innovation hall (expo) focused on knowledge and innovation in the sector
- Personalized business meetings (B2B – R2B) to connect research and industry stakeholders, promote partnerships and maximize opportunities both locally and internationally
- Social activities to promote exchanges and networking in a convivial atmosphere
BENEFIQ IS FOR:
All stakeholders involved in the the sectors of health food and ingredients, nutritional supplements, cosmeceutical and nutrition.
Researchers, industry professionals, distributors, investors, health professionals, socio-economic development agents, … All are invited to this major event at the crossroads of science and industry.
- To update and increase your knowledge about the field and find out about the latest breakthroughs and trends
- To discuss advances and challenges in the industry
- To take advantage of numerous business and scientific networking opportunities
- To meet future partners, investors, clients and distributors
- To meet and discuss with international leaders in the sector
- To take advantage of an international platform specifically designed for the health ingredients sector
PARTENAIRES DE RÉALISATION 2018
Le rendez-vous international sur les ingrédients et aliments santé qui se tiendra du 6 au 8 octobre 2020 au Centre des congrès de Québec au Canada. Propulsé par l’expertise du Québec en matière d’alimentation santé, BÉNÉFIQ est un lieu de synergie incontournable pour tous les scientifiques et industriels de ce secteur en constante effervescence.
Une initiative de l’Institut sur la nutrition et les aliments fonctionnels (INAF)