THEY WERE THERE
Participants & companies
TETRA PAK; MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL; TNO-Pays Bas; NESTLÉ; DANONE; KRYSPY KERNELS; ITPSA; BIOVITA; DSM NUTRITIONAL ; NATURENVIE; SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS; QUADRA INGREDIENTS; CINTECH AGROALIMENTAIRE; AGROPUR; ASSOCIATION CANADIENNE DES PRODUITS NATURELS; PRO MEXICO; NATURAL PRODUCTS CANADA; GROUPE CLUSTER WAGRALIM; AG BIO CENTRE; SILICYCLE INC; EXTENSE PHARMA; BIOVELIA; LÉO DÉSILET/FACOTEK; CELABOR; PHARMAFRICANE; AMAZSTEV LIFESTLE BRANDS INC; PRODIGEST; YU LIFE;ABBOTT NUTRITION; DSM NUTRITIONAL; ACTUALITÉ ALIMENTAIRE/EDIKOM; SYNTBIOLAB; BIOK +; ATRIUM INNOVATIONS (GENESTRA & DOUGLAS LABORATORIES; BIOFOR-EXTRA; PHARMA NATURE; DIANA FOODS ; ALIGO;VIT'ALL+; FEDÉRATION DES PRODUCTEURS ACERICOLES DU QUEBEC; BIOCÉAN; VALBIOTIS; GENOME QUEBEC; FRUIT D'OR; BIOFORTIS; CINTECH AGROALIMENATAIRE; KHLOROS; LABORATOIRES CLÉMASCIENCE; KSA AVOCATS; NUTRACANADA; ACTIV'INSIDE; LASSONDE; NUTRINOR; GROUPE PHARMANAGER; IDC DERMOCORRECTION; ERGOGENIC; LESIEUR - GROUPE AVRIL; PHARMA LAB; KEFI PLANT; FSI; PHARMANAGER; ABBOTT NUTRITION; NUTRIKEO / CULTURE NUTRITION; PRODUCTEURS LAITIERS DU CANADA; GESTION SOVAR; BOTANIC CERT; LALLEMAND HEALTH SOLUTIONS; STENO DIABETES CENTER, DANEMARK; PRO CIRCUIT HIGH TECH NUTRITION; ENVIRONEX; INNOVACTIV; ALIMENT TRIGONE; 3M CANADA; PRO-AMINO INTERNATIONAL; PACHEM DISTRIBUTION; NUTRISIMPLE ;
Organizations-international delegations- services
VILLE DE QUÉBEC; QUÉBEC INTERNATIONAL; CRÉNEAU ALIMENTS SANTÉ; CRÉNEAU AGROBORÉAL; CRÉNEAU TRANSFORMACTION; CRÉNEAU RSTM; MAPAQ; AGRICULTURE CANADA; AISA - ASSOCIATION POUR LES INGRÉDIENTS SANTÉ EN ALIMENTATION; AQIA - ASSOCIATION QUÉBÉCOISE POUR L'INNOCUITÉ ALIMENTAIRE; ASQ-ALLIANCE SANTÉ QUEBEC; FONDACTION : CENTRE DE RECHERCHE EN BIOTHECHNOLOGIE MARINE; CIATEJ -GUADALAJARA; CLUSTER AINS - INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION ; NUTRITION-HEALTH; CTNS - THE TECHNOLOGICAL CENTRE OF NUTRITION AND HEALTH; PEI BIO ALLIANCE; REPRÉSENTATION DE L'ÉTAT DE BAVIÈRE AU QUÉBEC; REASEAU EURECAT/CTNS; INSPQ; GROUPE POLE DE COMPÉTITIVITÉ VITAGORA; CRSNG; POLE DE COMPETITIVITÉ FRANCAIS- NUTRITION SANTÉ LONGÉVITÉ; MITACS; CRIBIQ; CTAC - CONSEIL DE LA TRANSFORMATION ALIMENTAIRE DU QUEBEC; SANTÉ CANADA; PARI-CNRC; NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL, ITALIE; MERINOV; TRANSBIOTECH
Canadian and international universities
UNIVERSITÉ LAVAL ; INAF- INSTITUT SUR LA NUTRITION ET ALIMENTS FONCTIONNELS, NUTRINEURO, INRA, BORDEAUX; UNIVERSITÉ DE BAYREUTH, ALLEMAGNE; DEAKIN UNIVERSITY, AUSTRALIA; WOMEN'S GLOBAL HEALTH INSTITUTE, PURDUE UNIVERSITY, IN, USA; BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, TX, USA; STENO DIABETES CENTER, DANEMARK; UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON; DEPT PHARMACY & BIOTECHNOLOGY, BOLOGNA UNIVERSITY; DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS, UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF COPENHAGEN; UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA; UNIVERSITE DE LYON And many more!
Submit your INVENTION–INNOVATION
Seize the opportunity to introduce your Invention-Innovation internationally. Join the Tech Transfer Place to showcase to hundreds of people at BÉNÉFIQ 2016 with all the excellent business opportunities that entail.
The Tech Transfer Place is a strategic zone dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. Located at the heart of the Innovation hall, it consists of promoters’ stands and a conference room for sales pitches of their technologies or products.
Tech Transfer Place offers promoters:
- A key opportunity to introduce your health ingredient innovation.
- A qualified audience ready to help you such as development companies, incubators, capital ventures, research centres and multinational companies.
- Advice and solutions for your financing needs from investment firms.
- Opportunities to expand your market at the national and international level.
- Access to BENEFIQ’s B2B matchmaking platform to meet potential partners.
- Eight international investors on site (USA, Europe, Latin America, Asia), a contribution of the MAPAQ
Tech Transfer Place offers investors:
- A targeted event and strategic partners in the field of health ingredients.
- The opportunity to discover innovations that will have multiple impacts for a population in search of healthy solutions.
- The identification of business opportunities in this fast growing sector.
- The opportunity to diversify your business portfolio with high growth potential projects.
The organizing committee would like to acknowledge its Tech Transfer Place partners:
TWO EXCLUSIVE OPTIONS
1- Our $1,000* option includes:
- A personalized stand
- Two identification signs for your business
- A table with two stools for your guests
- Standard electricity (1 outlet – 120 volts / 15 amps per stand)
- An allowed time period to introduce your services or innovation portfolio in the Tech Transfer Place auditorium in front of a qualified audience
- The Networking Cocktail – October 4
2- Our $225* option includes:
- An allowed time to introduce your services or innovation portfolio in the Tech Transfer Place auditorium in front of a qualified audience (upon approval by the selection committee)
Our two options include access to:
- The Innovation Hall – October 4,5 and 6
- The B2B Matchmaking Platform
- Lunches and Health breaks – October 5 and 6
*Prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include taxes
Julie Nieminen email@example.com
418 656-2131 ext. 6817
BÉNÉFIQ IS …
The International Rendez-vous on Health Ingredients that was held from October 4 to 6, 2016, at the Quebec City Convention Centre. BÉNÉFIQ is a unique, world-class event combining science with business. With a large socioeconomic scope, the event is a motor for innovation in its areas of excellence.