THEY WERE THERE
Participants & companies
TETRA PAK; MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL; TNO-Pays Bas; NESTLÉ; DANONE; KRYSPY KERNELS; ITPSA; BIOVITA; DSM NUTRITIONAL ; NATURENVIE; SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS; QUADRA INGREDIENTS; CINTECH AGROALIMENTAIRE; AGROPUR; ASSOCIATION CANADIENNE DES PRODUITS NATURELS; PRO MEXICO; NATURAL PRODUCTS CANADA; GROUPE CLUSTER WAGRALIM; AG BIO CENTRE; SILICYCLE INC; EXTENSE PHARMA; BIOVELIA; LÉO DÉSILET/FACOTEK; CELABOR; PHARMAFRICANE; AMAZSTEV LIFESTLE BRANDS INC; PRODIGEST; YU LIFE;ABBOTT NUTRITION; DSM NUTRITIONAL; ACTUALITÉ ALIMENTAIRE/EDIKOM; SYNTBIOLAB; BIOK +; ATRIUM INNOVATIONS (GENESTRA & DOUGLAS LABORATORIES; BIOFOR-EXTRA; PHARMA NATURE; DIANA FOODS ; ALIGO;VIT'ALL+; FEDÉRATION DES PRODUCTEURS ACERICOLES DU QUEBEC; BIOCÉAN; VALBIOTIS; GENOME QUEBEC; FRUIT D'OR; BIOFORTIS; CINTECH AGROALIMENATAIRE; KHLOROS; LABORATOIRES CLÉMASCIENCE; KSA AVOCATS; NUTRACANADA; ACTIV'INSIDE; LASSONDE; NUTRINOR; GROUPE PHARMANAGER; IDC DERMOCORRECTION; ERGOGENIC; LESIEUR - GROUPE AVRIL; PHARMA LAB; KEFI PLANT; FSI; PHARMANAGER; ABBOTT NUTRITION; NUTRIKEO / CULTURE NUTRITION; PRODUCTEURS LAITIERS DU CANADA; GESTION SOVAR; BOTANIC CERT; LALLEMAND HEALTH SOLUTIONS; STENO DIABETES CENTER, DANEMARK; PRO CIRCUIT HIGH TECH NUTRITION; ENVIRONEX; INNOVACTIV; ALIMENT TRIGONE; 3M CANADA; PRO-AMINO INTERNATIONAL; PACHEM DISTRIBUTION; NUTRISIMPLE ;
Organizations-international delegations- services
VILLE DE QUÉBEC; QUÉBEC INTERNATIONAL; CRÉNEAU ALIMENTS SANTÉ; CRÉNEAU AGROBORÉAL; CRÉNEAU TRANSFORMACTION; CRÉNEAU RSTM; MAPAQ; AGRICULTURE CANADA; AISA - ASSOCIATION POUR LES INGRÉDIENTS SANTÉ EN ALIMENTATION; AQIA - ASSOCIATION QUÉBÉCOISE POUR L'INNOCUITÉ ALIMENTAIRE; ASQ-ALLIANCE SANTÉ QUEBEC; FONDACTION : CENTRE DE RECHERCHE EN BIOTHECHNOLOGIE MARINE; CIATEJ -GUADALAJARA; CLUSTER AINS - INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION ; NUTRITION-HEALTH; CTNS - THE TECHNOLOGICAL CENTRE OF NUTRITION AND HEALTH; PEI BIO ALLIANCE; REPRÉSENTATION DE L'ÉTAT DE BAVIÈRE AU QUÉBEC; REASEAU EURECAT/CTNS; INSPQ; GROUPE POLE DE COMPÉTITIVITÉ VITAGORA; CRSNG; POLE DE COMPETITIVITÉ FRANCAIS- NUTRITION SANTÉ LONGÉVITÉ; MITACS; CRIBIQ; CTAC - CONSEIL DE LA TRANSFORMATION ALIMENTAIRE DU QUEBEC; SANTÉ CANADA; PARI-CNRC; NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL, ITALIE; MERINOV; TRANSBIOTECH
Canadian and international universities
UNIVERSITÉ LAVAL ; INAF- INSTITUT SUR LA NUTRITION ET ALIMENTS FONCTIONNELS, NUTRINEURO, INRA, BORDEAUX; UNIVERSITÉ DE BAYREUTH, ALLEMAGNE; DEAKIN UNIVERSITY, AUSTRALIA; WOMEN'S GLOBAL HEALTH INSTITUTE, PURDUE UNIVERSITY, IN, USA; BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, TX, USA; STENO DIABETES CENTER, DANEMARK; UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON; DEPT PHARMACY & BIOTECHNOLOGY, BOLOGNA UNIVERSITY; DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS, UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF COPENHAGEN; UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA; UNIVERSITE DE LYON And many more!
Supporting BÉNÉFIQ means leaving a legacy as a leader in a sector with a high potential for success
Join the leaders of the health ingredients field at this 3rd edition of BÉNÉFIQ.
Become a partner of BÉNÉFIQ 2016, the only scientific and business gathering in Canada dedicated to the innovative health ingredients sector.
- Play an active role in this highly specialized international event by addressing the audience at strategic times.
- Improve your reputation among your target clientele and decision makers.
- Seize on the numerous opportunities for recognition and visibility.
- Become part of the world of science, health and innovation.
The sponsorship categories and options offered were created to maximize your visibility in this very dynamic business sector.
Download the partnership plan for an overview of the possibilities and visibility levels.
- B2B LOUNGE – Have your organization associated with the B2B LOUNGE where personalized business meetings will take place. A must at BÉNÉFIQ!
- TECH TRANSFER PLACE – Have your logo and name associated with the TECH TRANSFER PLACE, the technology transfer hub found at the heart of the exhibition hall.
- HEALTH AREAS – Get your organization at the heart of the exhibition hall where meals and health breaks will be served.
- KEYNOTE SESSION – Stand out by sponsoring a keynote talk and connect your organization with one of our outstanding keynote speakers.
- BANQUET – Make your mark by being associated with this prestigious night!
- SESSION – Get unique visibility by being associated with one of our high interest sessions.
- COCKTAIL – Take advantage of this essential networking event and the presence of several international delegations on October 4th.
- GUIDED VISITS – New this year, guided tours of industry and academic partners in the Quebec region to boost business networking. Two guided tours are available.
- FUN RUN – Gain visibility by sponsoring the Fun Run on the Plains of Abraham at 6:15am on October 5th.
- PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS:
- Notepad – Get your logo on the participant’s notepad for long-term visibility.
- Lanyards – Let the participants advertise your company by wearing your logo around their necks.
- Pen – This promotional item will be used during and after BÉNÉFIQ, giving you great exposure.
- Any other promotional item to be approved by the BÉNÉFIQ team.
- Combine your contributions and get the privileges associated with the corresponding category
- Receive the privileges and exposure associated with the value of your contribution.
- • In-kind contributions
- • Travel expenses for a guest speaker
- • Co-sponsor a session
BÉNÉFIQ is an initiative of the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF), the largest group of researchers in Canada dedicated entirely to foods and the complex interactions between food components, nutrition and health.
BÉNÉFIQ IS …
The International Rendez-vous on Health Ingredients that was held from October 4 to 6, 2016, at the Quebec City Convention Centre. BÉNÉFIQ is a unique, world-class event combining science with business. With a large socioeconomic scope, the event is a motor for innovation in its areas of excellence.